Sunday, October 30, 2011

SENIORS AND JUNIORS!

SENIORS! I will only book two more senior portrait sessions this year! If you want one of them, you must grab it now.

*Saturday, November 12 and Sunday, November 20 are the last two available spots for senior sessions.

*Also, remember that my rates will go up for senior portrait packages next year. So if you want a session with me for spring/summer 2012, you should book now to lock in the 2011 package rate. Don't forget to grab a discount card from one of my senior reps for a 15% discount on your session. I have a rep in each of the following high schools-

*Atherton
*Clarksville
*Dupont Manual / (YPAS)
*Male

*JUNIORS! I am now taking applications for senior reps for next year. I will only take on three reps for the 2012-2013 school year. Contact me for details- DAWNG@INSIGHTBB.COM (502)551-5478

Abby-42FB

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop