Sunday, April 24, 2011

Want to be a senior rep model and get a FREE session?

I have decided to take on a few more senior reps this year. You must meet the following requirements-

*You must be in your junior year (class of 2012)
*You must go to a different high school than my other reps- Atherton, Clarksville, and Manual are covered
*You must hand out my rep cards at your school to promote my business
*Photos from your session will be tagged and must be displayed on your Facebook page

You will get-

*A FREE photo session (2-3 locations and up to 3 outfit changes)
*A FREE photo book with your name on it
*24 Wallet size prints to hand out to your friends

Please contact me by using the "Contact Me" button on my Facebook business page to inquire about being a rep model. Please include the name of your high school and a link to your Facebook page.

Hannah-12FB

Grab this opportunity while it is still here! I may not be doing free rep sessions next year. I customize each session to be fun, original, and relaxed. I guarantee to create beautiful images that you will love. You won't find this in a studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop